Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hi, well its now Sunday evening and its 7.15. We rode again this morning and it was awful. I wore myself into the ground trying to get my horse to go. They are old riding school horses used to teach the kids to ride and its really hard work. Our days are going as follows, up in the morn at 7am have a pee and drink at least two bottles of water before 8am so you can hand in a second sample for analysis and then you get weighed and fill in your questionnaire as to how your nights sleep went! As most of you will know this gets me off to a great start!! I then meet up with the rest for breakfast which I have had most days (surprise surprise) and then its off to the equestrian centre at 9am to ride at 10am. The three of us have 2 hrs between us and Ka and I ride together and then Breda goes. It was really hot yesterday but today believe it or not you'd think we were in Ireland. It was 20deg and pouring with rain. We had the company of two technicians today to weigh us before and after we ride to see if we lost any weight which we did except for Breda who for some strange reason put some on!! We get together for dinner at 8pm and then retire to the bar for a coffee!!!!!!! and we gotta be in our rooms by 11.30. So there you have all the boring details. The Chinese people have been great and they are really friendly. I have met a lot of people from the other sports and I am off to watch the Bocca tomorrow and hopefully have a go!! Till next time................

No comments: