Friday, August 24, 2007

Well my pals, am in bleedin hot Beijing. We set off from Dublin at 8.30, thanks to Jim for dropping me off at the airport. Just over 60 of us left for Amsterdam and had an hour and a half to spear before boarding for China. It was a long 8 and a half hours. Met a nice lady from Germany and Eamon Heaney who Niall knows well kept me company for the flight. We landed in Beijing at 8.30 Friday morning and finally got to the hotel about 11.30. The hotel is very grand, the Chinese people looking after us seam really nice and so far so good. Doni and Adeline went off to see the horses. I had a shower and changed and had some lunch and spent the afternoon in bed!!

We have just had an athletes meeting and we have a BBQ happening outside tonight so am off to plaster myself in insect repellent!! So all is well thinking of you all, miss you lots. You can email me at eilishbyrne@aol.com and I can pick them up here. Lots of Luv Eilish

No comments: