Monday, September 10, 2007

Hi Everyone

I am back home in good old Ireland a week now. Life has been hectic since then. I stayed with Helen on Sunday night, Helens husband Jim and their kids Kyle and Dean picked me up from the airport. Monday I drove to Armagh to check my post and got back to Helens Monday evening. Tuesday I made my way back to Arklow and I had lessons Wednesday and Thursday. Niall my trainer had been riding Youri and he was in good form and I got out for a hack each day. Paul entered me for the elementary at the Marlton Summer Festival which took place Saturday and Sunday. I got 68% in my first test and won and 59.66% in my second test. Sunday I rode one test and got 62% and came third. I was delighted with my win as it was an able bodied competition and only the second time I rode an elementary test on Youri. Youri was such a good boy! I managed to get into the National Championships which take place in two weeks time so its all go and lots of work to be done. On Saturday I did a radio interview with a gentleman called Jim from Wexford local radio. I will keep you posted.

No comments: